Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions
- Promotion closes 31.03.14
- UK, IOM, CI and ROI residents aged 16+. Normal exclusions apply.
- For the chance to win;
- 1 of 75 luxury UK breaks
- One set of the 15 pairs of Ryder Cup tickets available
- All entries are added into the grand prize draw for a chance to win;
- A 5 star weekend at The Ryder Cup
- Visit www.5starweekend2014.com to enter your unique code.
- Prizes are available to be won from randomly allocated ‘winning moments’. The promotion runs from 01.09.13 to 31.03.14. All winners will be contacted within 28 days of their 'winning moment'.
- All entries from the ‘winning moments’ period will be entered into the prize draw for The Ryder Cup 5 Star weekend at www.5starweekend2014.com on 01.04.14
- Details including how to enter and full T&Cs can be found on the website at www.5starweekend2014.com or send a Self-Addressed Envelope to 5 Star Ryder Cup Weekend, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion open from 01.09.13 and closes for receipt of entries, midnight on 31.03.14.
- Open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), ROI, IOM and Channel Islands only. Excludes employees and their immediate families of Highland Spring Ltd, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Open to entrants aged 16 years or over.
- No responsibility can be taken for lost, delayed, damaged or misplaced entries of claims.
- Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize awards will be void. All entries must be made by the person entering the promotion.
- Purchase necessary
- To participate in the prize draw to win a Ryder Cup 5 Star Weekend and the winning moments promotion to win either one set of 15 pairs of Ryder Cup tickets or one of 75 luxury breaks either:
- Postal entries should be sent with the correct postage to 5 Star Ryder Cup Weekend, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL. Only one entry per unique code. Winners via the postal entry route will be notified by telephone within 28 days.
- Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return to the Promoter at Highland Spring, Stirling Street, Blackford, Perthshire PH4 1QA. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you.
- The 15 pairs of Ryder Cup tickets and 75 luxury breaks have been allocated randomly to predetermined winning moments via a secure, independently verified computer system. The first entry received on or after a randomly predetermined winning moment will win the prize. As part of this process the prizes will be randomly assigned. If there is no entry made between one randomly predetermined moment and the next, the prize will be re-allocated to the following day’s randomly predetermined winning moment. Prize notification is immediate on screen.
- Prize Fund:
75 x luxury UK breaks:
- A luxury UK break for 2 people
- Each break will include 2 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast for each guest on both mornings is included
- Dinner for each guest on both nights is included
- Each winner will receive £50 spending money
15 pairs x Ryder Cup Tickets
- Two tickets will be awarded to each of the winners of The Ryder Cup tickets. (15 pairs) Which day each of the winners will be attending, shall be determined closer to the date of The Ryder Cup. In addition each winner will need to provide a photograph of themselves for use on their ticket.
- Winners and their guests are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and spending money at the event.
1 X Main prize:
- 3 nights’ accommodation for two people at a 5 star hotel in Scotland, from the 26th – 29th of September 2014.
- Return travel to the hotel via first class train from the winner’s nearest train station.
- Champagne and canapés on arrival at the hotel.
- Chauffeured car from the station in Scotland to the hotel and back again at the end of their stay.
- Breakfast for each guest, at the hotel every morning
- Dinner for each guest, at the hotel every evening
- A visit to a day spa, usage of their facilities and a treatment for each guest
- Green fees for a round of golf (Handicap required)
- £500 spending money
- A trip for the winner and guest in a helicopter to the final day of The Ryder Cup.
- 2 x hospitality tickets to The 2014 Ryder Cup. (Photo ID may need to be supplied)
- In the case of adverse weather, it may be decided that conditions are unsafe for a helicopter flight, in which case we will contact the winner the night before the flight is due with details of alternative travel arrangements.
- Each passenger should weigh no more than 15 St. (a combined passenger weight of 30 st.) however allowance onto the helicopter will be at the pilot’s discretion.
- A chauffeured car from The Ryder Cup venue back to the hotel.
- No cash or other alternative will be offered in whole or in part for any of the available prizes except, in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are personal to the winner and cannot be sold or transferred.
- Under 18’s will need to be accompanied by an adult
- The 5 Star Ryder Cup Weekend Grand Prize winner will be drawn at random in a prize draw by an independent person from all valid and completed entries received at the end of the promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final in all aspects of this promotion.
- The 5 Star Ryder Cup Weekend Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email, within 72 hours of the closing date of the promotion.
- All Prize claims will be subject to verification. Winners may be asked for proof of identity.
- In the event of failure from the winner to claim after reasonable attempts by the Promoter to make contact within 28 days it reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award that prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original.
- Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right as its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms of conditions.
- Valid codes from use in this Promotion are only available on the following promotional packs of Highland Spring:
6 x 500ml Sparkling, 9 x 500ml Sparkling, 24 x 500ml Sparkling, 4 x 1.5L Sparkling, 4 x 1.5L Sparkling, 24 x 330ml Sports, 24 x 500ml Still, 12 x 500ml Still, 12 x 500ml Sports, 6 x 500ml Still, 6 x 1.5L Still, 24 x 330ml Sports, 20 x 750ml Sports, 6 x 1.5L Still, 12 x 1.5L Still, 15 x 750ml Sports, 12 x 1.5L Still, 24 x 500ml Still, 24 x 500ml Sports, 12 x 500ml Sparkling
- To the fullest extent allowed by law the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The winners’ names and counties will be made available for a period of three months after the closing date by sending a Self-Addressed Envelope marked 5 Star Ryder Cup Weekend to 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL.
- The winner agrees to participate in related publicity. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- All tickets are subject to Ryder Cup’s terms and conditions. A copy of which is available on www.rydercup.com
- For any queries relating to the promotion there is a dedicated free phone, phone line set up. The number is 03332 400726. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, excluding national holidays.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Promoter: Highland Spring, Stirling Street, Blackford, Perthshire PH4 1QA
a. Visit www.5starweekend2014.com and follow the on screen instructions and enter your unique code found on promotional bottles. Entrants will be required to provide name, address, D.O.B and contact details.
b. Via post. Consumers must send their entry, with their name, full postal address, D.O.B and telephone number including their unique code reference removed from the pack, they must select a winning time in hours, minutes and seconds (entered in the following format HH:MM:SS). Entries will be entered into the draw on the next available timeslot as indicated. If your entry is received on the closing date and the time has already passed, a time will be randomly selected on your behalf.